Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 May 2018

Crime scene Discription

It was the 30th of April at 12:00pm. I was called in to have a look at kaiapoi North School creative cave in the Tiwai building, where a crime was committed.

The crime was about a stolen fish tank. The buglers left allot of evidence. Like 4 hand prints, 2 drink bottles, one cup with lipstick on it, 2 foot prints, one fish net, some stones and a tree statue, 4-5 notes and a 1 dollar coin from China.

At first I thought the whole thing was set up and as I walked through the crime scene I felt nervous as if it would happen again

My suspect is Miss L because her hat and teacher vest were pieces of evidence. I also think it is her because she all ways looks so suspicious. Also I have another suspect miss B. Because, she mostly wears lipstick and there was lipstick on the cup. She sometimes wears the high vest and that is what I have to say.
I will need to investigate this situation further.

No comments:

Post a Comment