I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Jayce, though this unit has been a massive undertaking, you have been focussed and asked some valid questions in relation to economics. Researching such a broad topic has its challenges. You were able to form a big question to guide your inquiry research. Your next step in reading and researching is to identify key words and summarise information in way that you can understand. Well done!
Jayce, though this unit has been a massive undertaking, you have been focussed and asked some valid questions in relation to economics. Researching such a broad topic has its challenges. You were able to form a big question to guide your inquiry research. Your next step in reading and researching is to identify key words and summarise information in way that you can understand. Well done!
ReplyDelete